There’s a reason why we’re a co-manufacturing and private label supplier of choice for national & international brands.
Consumers are demanding better, more natural ingredients in their food. That’s why many food producers are now using premium molasses as a natural sweetener in their products – from cookies, breads, bars and packaged cereal, to sauces and marinades, cakes and desserts. For clean-label food producers, molasses is a natural choice.
We also provide a variety of other sweeteners for packaged food manufacturers and are a co-manufacturing partner for dry and liquid sugar blended products.
Helping you do business better. Blending and packaging dry and liquid sugar products is our forte. Our differentiator is how we work with our customers. We build strong customer relationships, because the better we know your business the better able we are to anticipate, and solve, your challenges.
Location. Location. Location. Crosby’s Molasses produces thousands of tonnes of product each year from our manufacturing facilities in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada. This strategic location gives Crosby’s access to worldwide shipping via the local deep-water port as well as a rail siding into our plant.
Quality Operational Systems
Wellness and safety focused
Organic and Kosher certified
Well-trained, veteran staff
Crosby’s Molasses follows Lean operating principles and has continuous improvement programs in place. We have the following manufacturing and shipping capabilities:
- Horizontal form fill seal machines
- Bulk filling (pails, drums, totes, tankers)
- Horizontal form fill seal pouching machines
- Dry and liquid blending
- Liquid and dry gable top cartoning
- Automated retail-ready case packing
- Bottling (250 ml to 5 L)
- Semi-automatic cartoning
- Manual assembly small-scale start-up capabilities within our end-to-end manufacturing model
- Bulk storage facility with third-party storage
- Rail siding access
- Deep water port access
- Well-established distribution network across Canada and the North Eastern U.S.